Target : Class XII pass Students (JEE / NEET / CET)
It is assumed that the students who have enrolled in this course are thorough with the theoretical aspects of the subjects but lacking the application part of the Formulae, Concepts and Approach of solving numerical problems
This course is designed with so perfectionism & proficiency that no extra study material is needed to prepare for NEET. The curriculum & periodic tests are identical to the pattern of NEET examinations.
Along with the rigorous study, we boost students with problem solving & analyzing skills. Every test attempted by the students gives them a clear idea of topic, toughness, strengths, weaknesses, and ranking amongst the aspirants from across India.
- Regular Live Online Coaching.
- 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet Discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
- 4 to 5 lectures per subject per week.
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of NEET in one year
- These Courses help in developing a good understanding of basic concepts, logical and methodological approach towards problem solving ability.
- Provide knowledge of highest level related to fundamentals and concepts, best possible guidance, speed, accuracy, balanced evaluation of performance on periodic basis, test temperament and right kind of competition.
- Conduction of NEET Preparatory Tests give the feel of actual examination to the students.
- The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of NEET preparation even after completion of Course.
No matter what you do, no matter how may times you screw up and think to yourself “there’s no point to carry on”, no matter how many people tell you that you can’t do it –keep going. Don’t quit.
Don’t quit, because a month from now you will be that much closer to your goal than you are now. Yesterday your said tomorrow. Make today count.
For Students of
Target course (JEE/NEET)
Target: JEE (Main & Advanced) NEET 2021
A Course which offers ample time of 1 year to become an expert in the curriculum of JEE (Main + Advanced) / NEET. The course helps in development of concepts, enhancement of analytical thinking and increasing the confidence level of aspirant.
TOTAL ACADEMIC HOURS
Preparation for JEE (Main & Ad)/NEET
Daily Practice Problems (DPPs)
Study Material (Sheets/Modules)
MPT – Main Pattern Part Test
MCT-Main Pattern Cumulative Test
Classes Crash Course-After Syllabus Completion
- Course Duration: 42 Weeks
- Total Number of Lectures: 504
- (P:126 |C| 126 | M: 126 | B| 126)
- Duration of One lecture: 1.5 hrs = 90 minutes
- Total Duration of classroom Teaching: 756 hrs
- Total Duration of Testing Hours: 90 hrs
- Total Academic Hours in Course: 846 hrs
TEACHING / LEARNING TOOLS
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs): A handout having problems for home assignment, practice and classroom discussion covering current and previous topics. A DPP for JEE/NEET contains approximate 20–30 problems.
- Study Material (Sheets/Mondules): Topic wise study material having key concepts.problems for practice in various exercise levels and questions asked in previous years (Board/JEE/NEET)
- Periodic Tests: Periodic Tests are conducted having part syllabus (part Tests – Pts) with many problems of seen nature and Tests comprising of the syllabus taught till date (Cumulative Tests -CTS) with unseen problems. Both Pts and Cts are conducted on the pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced) and NEET in offline mode. Also along with them Board Practice Tests (BPTS) are conducted
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of lectures allotted to any topic and also make changes in the sequence of the topics of each subject depending upon the course requirements.
- This Course Planner in all respects is applicable only at Quest Academy .
- The information given in this course Planner is proposed for Academic Session 2020–21. The Institute reserves the right to make changes in it in the interest of students
|Last Date of Fee deposition||Installment I||18/08/2020||26/09/2020|
NEET / JEE Longterm
|Total Fees||I Installment||II Installment|
- If Total Amount Paid in Lump–sum (one time): Rebate of 6000/– will be given.
- Total Amount is inclusive of GST 18% (Present Rate). Fees can be changed, if there is levy/change in taxes by the Central/State Govt.