12th Pass students
It is assumed that the students who have enrolled in this course are thorough with the theoretical aspects of the subjects but lacking the application part of the Formulae, Concepts and Approach of solving numerical problems
1. Regular Classroom Coaching.
2. 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet Discussion
of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
3. 4 to 5 lectures per subject per week.
4. Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
5. Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of NEET in one year
- These Courses help in developing a good understanding of basic concepts, logical and methodological approach towards problem solving ability.
- Provide knowledge of highest level related to fundamentals and concepts, best possible guidance, speed, accuracy, balanced evaluation of performance on periodic basis, test temperament and right kind of competition.
- Conduction of NEET Preparatory Tests give the feel of actual examination to the students.
- The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of NEET preparation even after completion of Course.