Pre -Foundation : Class X
This course is designed to develop
- Mathematical aptitude,
- Scientific temperament,
- Logical thinking,
- Reasoning skills &
- Problem solving skills
of the student and prepare them for future competitive examinations while they are studying in the school to take early lead in competitive scenario. This course focus on developing student’s Intelligence quotient (IQ), & competitive quotient (C.Q.) at the early stage of learning so that each young student achieve success in school/board examination as well as in various scholarship and competitive examinations to ensure a grand successful career
While taking care of School & Board syllabus, the short term goal of this course is to prepare student for Science & Maths Olympiad & National Standard examination. The long term objective of this course is to lay strong foundation of Science & Maths concepts students to get success in future competitive examination like JEE Advanced. JEE Main & NEET etc.. The teaching methodology of this course emphasizes on understanding each concept to grass-root level & make student competent & confident to achieve success in school/board and competitive examinations
- Longest time availability as compared to other Courses.
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects.
- The focus of the Course is more on concept building & gradual improvement in the performance of the students.
- Immediate goal of the course to prepare student for Olympiads along with stress free systematic preparation for JEE Main & NEET & other state level exams.
- It covers complete school syllabus so that student put their potential & achieve excellence in school examinations also.
- It develops Mathematical Skills, Scientific Temperament, Reasoning & Problem Solving skills essential to succeed in any competitive examination.
- It provides sufficient time to student to grasp excellent knowledge which ensures good rank in first attempt and bright future.
No matter what you do, no matter how may times you screw up and think to yourself “there’s no point to carry on”, no matter how many people tell you that you can’t do it –keep going. Don’t quit.
Don’t quit, because a month from now you will be that much closer to your goal than you are now. Yesterday your said tomorrow. Make today count.
For Students of
(CLASS - X PCMB)
Programme prepare students for NTSE & build strong foundation which leads Excellent. performance in Competitive Examinations along with excellence in school studies & Board Examinations.
Preparation for Board Examination
- Classroom Teaching
- Board Worksheets (Bws)
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs)
- Study Material (Sheets/Modules)
- Periodic Tests
- Board Pattern Test (BPTS)
- Doubt Classes
TOTAL ACADEMIC HOURS
- Course Duration: 30 Weeks
- Total Number of Lectures: 180
- Duration of One lecture: 1.5 hrs = 90 minutes
- Total Duration of classroom Teaching: 270 hrs
- Total Duration of Testing Hours: 65 hrs
- Total Academic Hours in Course: 335 hrs
TEACHING / LEARNING TOOLS
- Daily Practice Problems (DPPs): A handout having problems for home assignment, practice and classroom discussion covering current and previous topics. A DPP contains approximate 20–30 problems.
Board Worksheet: Questions on board pattern are provided to students in the form of worksheets. Students after completing the worksheet; have to submit for evaluation.It ensure optimum practice of students for board examinations.
Study Material (Sheets/Mondules): Topic wise study material having key concepts. problems for practice in various exercise levels and questions asked in previous years (Board)
Periodic Tests: Periodic Tests are conducted having part syllabus (part Tests – Pts) with many problems of seen nature and Tests comprising of the syllabus taught till date (Cumulative Tests -CTS) with unseen problems. Both Pts and Cts are conducted on the pattern Board.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of lectures allotted to any topic and also make changes in the sequence of the topics of each subject depending upon the course requirements.
- This Course Planner in all respects is applicable only at Quest Academy .
- The information given in this course Planner is proposed for Academic Session 2020–21. The Institute reserves the right to make changes in it in the interest of students
|Last Date of Fee deposition||Installment I||20/05/2020||20/06/2020||20/07/2020|
Class - X
|Total Fees||I Installment||II Installment|
1.Total Amount is inclusive of GST 18% (Present Rate). Fees can be changed, if there is levy/change in taxes by the Central/State Government.