Fresher : Class XII (JEE / NEET / CET)
If you are desirous of becoming an Engineering / MEDICAL professional through prestigious JEE/NEET, we take charge to guide you through it. In this One Year Course we cover course of JEE / NEET along with XII Class exams step by step enhance mental ability & logical thinking and improve skills to solve challenging questions accurately in scientific manner. The student is taught entire portion of class XII along with the important and critical topics of class XI. During this course we provide positive, stress free and motivating environment which builds winning attitude of students. This course prepares you in right earnest to teach you the ways that are required to take on the JEE / NEET at the end of class XII.
- Regular Live Online Coaching.
- 90 minutes lecture which is further divided into DPP discussion of 15 min, Sheet Discussion of next 30 minutes & theoretical and conceptual learning of last 45 minutes.
- 3 to 4 lectures per subject per week.
- Periodic Test is conducted once in a month in the form of Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.
- Most experienced & highly qualified faculty team.
- Result orientated teaching methodology.
- Unique study material based on latest pattern.
- Exposure to about 6000 unique problems.
- Strong emphasis on building application orientation and problem solving skills.
- Tests based on latest JEE Main / NEET pattern to improve test taking skills.
- Periodic review tests and performance analysis.
- Specially designed DPP for JEE Main / NEET.
- Random quiz for your fine tuning towards JEE Main/NEET.
- Individual attention provided to each student as seats are limited.
No matter what you do, no matter how may times you screw up and think to yourself “there’s no point to carry on”, no matter how many people tell you that you can’t do it –keep going. Don’t quit.
Don’t quit, because a month from now you will be that much closer to your goal than you are now. Yesterday your said tomorrow. Make today count.
For Students of
CLASS- XII (PCM/PCMB)
Target: JEE (Main & Advanced) NEET 2021
A course which offers ample time of 2 years to become an expert in the curriculum of JEE | NEET. The course progresses with basic fundamental study; covering upon the syllabus of boards along with the preparation for JEE /NEET.
TOTAL ACADEMIC HOURS
Preparation for JEE (Main & Ad)/NEET
Daily Practice Problems (DPPs)
Study Material (Sheets/Modules)
MPT – Main Pattern Part Test
MCT-Main Pattern Cumulative Test
Classes Crash Course-After Board Exams
Preparation for Board Examination
- Classroom Teaching & NCERT Book Discussion
- Board Worksheets (Bws)
- StudyMaterial (Sheets/Modules)
- Board Pattern Test (BPTs)
- Doubt Classes
- Course Duration: 30 Weeks
- Total Number of Lectures: 360
- (P:90 C: 90 JM: 90 | B: 90)
- Duration of One lecture: 1.5 hrs = 90 minutes
- Total Duration of classroom Teaching: 540 hrs
- Total Duration of Testing Hours: 90 hrs
- Total Academic Hours in Course: 630 hrs
TEACHING / LEARNING TOOLS
Daily Practice Problems (DPPs): A handout having problems for home assignment, practice and classroom discussion covering current and previous topics. A DPP for JEE/NEEt contains approximate 20–30 problems.
Board Worksheet: Questions on board pattern are provided to students in the form of worksheets. Students after completing the worksheet; have to submit for evaluation.It ensure optimum practice of students for board examinations.
Study Material (Sheets/Mondules): Topic wise study material having key concepts. problems for practice in various exercise levels and questions asked in previous years (Board)
Periodic Tests: Periodic Tests are conducted having part syllabus (part Tests – Pts) with many problems of seen nature and Tests comprising of the syllabus taught till date (Cumulative Tests -CTS) with unseen problems. Both Pts and Cts are conducted on the pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced) and NEET in offline mode. Also along with them Board Practice Tests (BPTs) are conducted
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of lectures allotted to any topic and also make changes in the sequence of the topics of each subject depending upon the course requirements.
- This Course Planner in all respects is applicable only at Quest Academy .
- The information given in this course Planner is proposed for Academic Session 2020–21. The Institute reserves the right to make changes in it in the interest of students
|Last Date of Fee deposition||Installment I||10/05/2020||26/05/2020||24/06/2020|
Class - XII
|Total Fees||I Installment||II Installment|
- If Total Amount Paid in Lump–sum (one time): Rebate of 6000/– will be given.
- Total Amount is inclusive of GST 18% (Present Rate). Fees can be changed, if there is levy/change in taxes by the Central/State Govt.