This course is designed to develop
- Mathematical aptitude,
- Scientific temperament,
- Logical thinking,
- Reasoning skills &
- Problem solving skills
of the student and prepare them for future competitive examinations while they are studying in the school to take early lead in competitive scenario. This course focus on developing student’s Intelligence quotient (IQ), & competitive quotient (C.Q.) at the early stage of learning so that each young student achieve success in school/board examination as well as in various scholarship and competitive examinations to ensure a grand successful career
While taking care of School & Board syllabus, the short term goal of this course is to prepare student for Science & Maths Olympiad & National Standard examination. The long term objective of this course is to lay strong foundation of Science & Maths concepts students to get success in future competitive examination like JEE Advanced. JEE Main & NEET etc.. The teaching methodology of this course emphasizes on understanding each concept to grass-root level & make student competent & confident to achieve success in school/board and competitive examinations
- Longest time availability as compared to other Courses.
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects.
- The focus of the Course is more on concept building & gradual improvement in the performance of the students.
- Immediate goal of the course to prepare student for Olympiads along with stress free systematic preparation for JEE Main & NEET & other state level exams.
- It covers complete school syllabus so that student put their potential & achieve excellence in school examinations also.
- It develops Mathematical Skills, Scientific Temperament, Reasoning & Problem Solving skills essential to succeed in any competitive examination.
- It provides sufficient time to student to grasp excellent knowledge which ensures good rank in first attempt and bright future.
- Scholarship based on School Exam Performance
- Scholarship based on Competitive Exam Performance